Thursday, November 14, 2013

Guree's Animal Crossing New Leaf Village Tour: Aya and Natsu

Hello Everyone. I want to share with you a new house I visited. It's Aya and Natsu's house back in Japan. I don't remember what the town is called. It kind of slipped my mind, but please, enjoy the pictures. Their town was really pretty and I couldn't help but take a bunch of pictures like a tourist. It will motivate some, depress others, but definitely make all speechless!

There's Aya ------>>>>>>>>
Or the best image I could get of her! It's really hard to take pictures of people in this game. I met Saya at the island and we fished like crazy for medals. She even got me a Mermaid Shelf. So nice of her!!!!

Here's me arriving at the town. See that little picture in the corner? That's her flag. Aya said she drew it herself. She's such an artist! I think the town's name is at the bottom, but I can't read it.

 First Failed attempt at a face Cut Out.. She had to instruct me to use it correctly!

Look! There's Aya!


Second Cut out. So freaking adorable. See the lovely fountain in the back and the arch of flowers?
Squeeee




Series of Bamboo shots of her Bamboo garden leading to her hosue!


 Is it me, or is it hot in here?


Wooo weee! That's what I call a garden!


The ARCHHHHH! Must not go through it!!! Must not!

Natsu's HOUSE!
Natsu wasn't there when I went, but that didn't stop me from snapping his house into my camera. 
The first is a series of green room with a pretty piano. 



Look at the fancy things on the shelf.  


I really want to sit on the table.. should i? SHOULD I?!?!?!

Next is a museum like room filled with antiques and fossils and trophies. 


Wait.. Is this a museum? Look at all those fossils!


A kid's gotta show off his trophies... there's one.. twoo.. three... omG TOO MANY!!


What does that Arrow mean?!?!??!
I believe i stumbled upon a storage room...


Ah HA! The Mermaid Room!


Pinkkkkk!!!! Mesmerizing! 


Can't get enough of pink! The bathtub! The pink! The everything! OMG the wetsuits!!!
I really want this room. Someday!!


Random green plant...


I really want to nag the pink and striped red wetsuit.. I don't have any yet!!!


Huh? Tour? Oh right.. I'm can't only stay in one room forever!.... PINK!!

Next was the attic/ upstairs. 

THE ROYAL ROOM!


So royal, sho fancy. I feel like a country bumpkin with my simple hat and glasses....


Ooh... Sci Fi. Reminds me of the aircraft we use in FFX - 2

AYA's SHOPPING DISTRICT
-Spoiler Alert!!-
I believe most of you will unlock these eventually or already have. I haven't yet, and so it was exciting for me and I snapped snapped snapped away!


Why.. its a garden shop


Gracie has a store now??!?!? No way!!!
I gotta buy something. 


Wow, everything is so pricey and animal printed. OMG, THOSE SHOES! Must have! Sales lady!!!!! 


Me and Aya chilling in front of the biggest store ever!!! Beats Nookington any day!

A lot of these shops were closed because in Japanese time, it was early morning. I was super bummed out...
-Spoiler End-

And FINALLY!
AYA'S HOUSE!!!


Awww, man, I blinked!!!


It's an asian home! Look at that kotatsu! Those persimisms!
The cats, the koi fish! The screens and the laterns and the atm......
@.@ So dizzy. So much to look at not enough time!

Christmas Room
I think it's the christmas room.... oh and the 
Sweets Room


That icecream!


That cake display! Aya can bake too? Man.... She's like perfect

Bathtub Basement


Every Japanese puts great value in bathing. Makes you want to wash. But my fishy smell can go another day!  


I want to know what that light is at the end of the room.. But can't reach!!

And AYA's Mermaid Room!!!!



Yup, its even pretty the second time. PINKKK!!!


A Classroom
Aya teaches?


Wow! Aya has a clasroom in her house! She must be a great teacher!
Look at the lovely t-shirt with a face design! Aya can draw, that girl!


1+1 =3... Wait...
Ahhh I'm not good at math..


Shoe cubby! that's pretty darn cool!

Study Room



That looks like it came from the Mayor's office!


Last room picture of Aya's Town. 

That was really fun! Her town was much prettier and there was so much more to see, but I couldn't capture everything! But Aya was a lovely person, very nice and sweet and I was really happy at getting to see her room!

Well that ends Guree's Animal Crossing Village Tour: Aya and Natsu

Always Guree

No comments:

Post a Comment