Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pokemon Black and White Version 2?!?!


That's right folks, you guys heard it right! Apparently there's a black and white version 2 NOW?!?!
Honestly, I didn't really like the Pokemon in Black and White personally, and the game was good, but I wasn't really feeling it, but that in no way means that I'm not excited for Black and White Version 2!! Why?!?! I don't know!!! I think its one of the side effects of being a fan!

Here's a lovely box art:


Well here are some information I was able to glean. First of all this isn't for the 3DS. Its for the regular DS. Nintendo is really milking the DS before they plan on letting it go. I was actually hoping for a 3DS Pokemon but all you people out there who was hoping this was the one, it isn't.. sorry. You'll get over it and in the meantime keep yourself occupied with this game :D

Apparently this takes place two years after the original Black and White but this time, half of the original Unova region is frozen over. Yes, Black and White Version 2 takes place in Unova once again. I guess the creators really loved this region to death. But now half of it is frozen over! I was able to swipe some stuff from Serebii.net so I hope the guys over there don't mind too much. Here's how the region looks like:


Pretty chillin huh? Literally chilling! .. okay that was lame.. moving on...
The starter characters are different! Even the starting city is different. Its a place called.. Hiougi City apparently. (Japanese name, no English name as of yet.) The city this time isn't a tiny little town like Pallet or New Bark or you know all those tiny cute heart warming worthy village. This time around, the city is actually a city and pretty big! Here are the starter Trainers of the Black and White Sequel. You know. so many people were 100% sure it was going to be called Pokemon Gray!


I think these kids look a little strange... and they actually look like kids. I really like the girl's pig tails though and I cant WAIT! Okay and with new main characters come new rivals! Well this time around it seems there's only one real rival. In my honest opinion he actually looks more menacing than these two. Its kind of a let down because I liked having 3 rivals in the original Black and White! And with the new rival is also two new gym leaders! A poison type gym leader and a water type gym leader. And with these gym leaders come new cities with them! Yeah, the creators are adding a lot of things to this game.

I don't know who the person next to the rival is. I'm still looking for more information. When I find out I'll tell you guys. But the rival is the guy with the blue hair, and the white haired kid is the poison type gym leader and the weird blue tights guy is the new water type gym leader!

Now guess what are the starter Pokemons for this game? .. That didn't change actually but there they are:
It'd be kind of cool of they were at least in a different color... like shiny or something.. but that's just my wishful thinking ain't it?

Now also for this game, its not a exclusive Pokemon Black and White Pokemon only like it was in the other game. No this time, you get to use around a good 300 I think and some of them aren't from this region! That means that you'll find Pokemon in the wild in this game that would have never showed their faces in the original Black and White! That's all the information that comes to mind as of right now. I'll finish with this pretty picture of an underwater tunnel that you can walk through. Note the cute Mantine in the corner! How can you NOT want this game!


I'll be having my fingers crossed for the release date of this game! I hope you guys will too. Leave a comment on what your thoughts on the sequel are!

Always Guree

No comments:

Post a Comment