Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fire Emblem: Awakening Coming to America!!!


Guys, I'm an avid Fire Emblem Fan and I am ashamed to admit that after Fire Emblem Hero of Light and Shadow I stopped checking up on the Fire Emblem Feed because I was sorely disappointed about the non release of that particular game. But I have stumbled upon something very interesting today! Very interesting indeed. Nintendo of North America has confirmed the release of Fire Emblem: Awakening coming to the US shorelines! Yay! Here's the box art:


I already knew of its existence but after hearing about a European release date but nothing of a US release date, I dismissed the game and decided not to do any read ups on it. What's the point of getting excited over a game you can't have right?! Damn region locking.

But now it is confirmed to be released in America! I'll show you guys an epic trailer!


Awesome right?!?! And it s character creation! Omg, I'm riling myself up again D:
Please, oh please dear God don't let the world end at 2012. I need to live through to play Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and who knows what other goodies. And I haven't defeated Harvest Moon Animal Parade yet!!

But the artwork in this game is wonderful. Time and time again Fire Emblem simply amazes me with their drawing skills. Here are some of the pictures. Just click to make it larger!








 In another longer trailer, the game shows some interesting features of the game. With my meager Japanese skills combined with my years of Fire Emblem obsession, I was able to understand most of it. 

For starters, this game allows you to create your own character! Honestly, this is the feature I'm most excited about! This game also allows you to download paid characters to play from older games. Loved Roy? You can buy him from the Nintendo eshop and play as him! And he's only one of many!
Here's Erika from Sacred Stones in her Bridal Class outfit!


Also, it seems that in this game the weapons actually show up. So its not the same weapon. When you equip different weapons, than you can see the weapon being equipped when fighting! There also seems to be special attacks with little face animations, kind of like the Tales series! That and they have voice acting in this game!! :D

Edit: You can also fight with more than one character at a time. Kind of like Pokemon double battles!!

The last new thing I can remember and only partly understand is that in this game, you can equip something that looks like badges and they can affect the way you fight and such. I'm not too sure about that so if another sight talks more into details by all means look it up read it and send me the link!

 Everything else in the game seems pretty standard. Their are class changes with  new classes and the return of a world map with never ending battling is available like Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones!

Simply amazing right? Now I want to show you guys the graphics capability. To my knowledge the graphics seem to be on par with the Gamecube versions. The trailers seem like it as well as these screen shots. Here are some of the screen shots!






Once again click to see the bigger image. This year is a beautiful year for gamers, or Guree gamers anyways. -sighs contently-
Until next time!

Always Guree

No comments:

Post a Comment