Saturday, July 7, 2012

Adventures on the Rune Factory Frontier


 Aloha everyone! So Guree and I have decided upon playing Rune Factory Frontier on the Wii together, which I believe will be an exciting experience for the both of us! As we play we'll be going through our own separate games, throwing out our individual play experiences, and thoughts as we play. As we go through the game, we'll undoubtedly have different experiences, and ultimately different outcomes, thoughts, and reviews on the game. We both started today and I'll say from my experience it's an enjoyable game, cute, and relaxing. So just a general rundown on some stuff, the game's a sequel to Rune Factory on the Nintendo DS, and takes place if not immediately after the events of the first game, sometime relatively near that time, so there may be spoilers. I don't know for sure what's to come as this will be a first time playthrough for me. So far I haven't seen much in terms of Wii-responsive controls/etc such as using the sensors and motion capabilities, it's enjoyable enough though without so. There are minor things that I've discovered so far, you can shake the remote to replace clicking "A" or whatever for the action you're trying to perform (using the hoe, hydrating plants with the watering can), but nothing too innovative yet unfortunately, maybe that'll change as the game progresses however. But without further ado we'll get onto our first few days in Rune Factory: Frontier.

No comments:

Post a Comment