Friday, July 27, 2012

Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mystery Edition!

Hello guys!! As the title suggests, the Kingdom Hearts series is continuing on the 3DS with the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or 3D. Well you guys all probably knew that and are rolling your eyes at me with exasperation! Well did you guys know that they are releasing a limited time special edition for the first batch of games called the Mark Of Mystery Edition? That's right, for $15 more, you get to have a whole bunch of stuff! The whole bunch of stuff is going to be shown down below!!


After I faithfully watched an unwrapping for you guys, I figured out what everything was. The huge white box on the left is just the outer box and the black box in the center is the actual box box that has everything in it. Inside of the box, is some pretty artwork on the actual box. One side is this picture:


Just without the Kingdom Hearts and 3DS logo. On the other side was another image that looks like a beach, but I couldn't find it online so sorry guys. I'm going to preorder this edition of the game and when I get it, maybe i'll take pictures of everything the game has to offer with my crappy digital camera. Yay me! no, Yay you!

Now on the far right of that image is the game itself, and right below it is a Kingdom Hearts protective game cover for your 3DS!!! Right below that is the collection of AR cards that gives you special only obtainable through this edition Dream Eater Pets! Woo woo! Finally at the bottom left corner is a black envelope with its contents to its left and its basically art cards with the art of the Kingdom Heart 3D game for you to see. I'm going to post those up on my blank wall and give my room some personality! I'll post pictures later :D

Well there you have it fellas. That's the wholeness of the Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mystery Edition! Honestly, I'm getting it for the cover and the art. I love looking at pretty art after all :D

Always Guree

No comments:

Post a Comment