Saturday, January 18, 2014

Animal Crossing New Leaf Walkthrough


I have to decided to do a Walkthrough for Animal Crossing New Leaf for this blog. Now, because it's Animal Crossing, there isn't really a need to do a walkthrough for instructional and education reasons. Because of that, me and Izzy have decided that I will do a story version for Animal Crossing A New Leaf. The character that will be the star of this mini storybook Let's Play is going to be Noel.  I couldn't get a good picture yet, but here is an image of her that I posted on my Miiverse post!


The story is called "Turning Over a New Leaf: An Animal Crossing Walkthrough" It'll be in a series of letters that she writes to her mother who also writes to her everyday. It'll be accompanied with pictures from the game itself that I will take with my 3DS camera. I hope you guys will enjoy the series and come back for more! 

Always Guree

P.S. From Noel herself:

Hello readers. I want to thank you ahead of time for accompanying me on this wonderful journey as I set forth to create a wonderful new life in a new town filled with new people. I hope you guys will enjoy my story as I turn over a new leaf and tell me about your own exciting life yourself! 

Sincerely,
Noel




No comments:

Post a Comment