Saturday, January 18, 2014

Turning Over A New Leaf: An Animal Crossing Walkthrough (1.5)

Hey Mom I'm Back,

Got my nap and had another mini adventure before I wrote this letter before turning in for bed.
When I woke up, I was greeted by a pelican named Pete who had two mails for me.

There's Pete
 One was from the original mayor!! He told me I can be Mayor and to keep it a secret that I wasn't originally supposed to be one. Now I won't have to feel guilty about not being Mayor!


The second letter was from someone called Nintendo. It was telling me to hurry up and grab some free stuff.. I'll include the picture of the letter. It doesn't really make sense...


So  after I read through my letter I decided to explore a little. I met a new villager that way! Her name was Ankha and she looked Egyptian for a cat. I mean she was decked in gold and blue stripes, had a cobra on her head and was wrapped like a mummy... I know its bad to stereotype Mom, but where ELSE could she be from? After I talked to her, I found a golden cherry! Those HAVE to be rare so I rattled the tree with my skinny little arms and pulled it down. Buhahaha I feel so rich.

Ankha
See that Golden Cherry?
After I got my cherry, I got so absorbed looking at it (you don't see a gold cherry everyday!) that I tripped, fell and hit my head on a tree. Well guess what? A furniture fell from the tree! It was a pear drawer! That was when I realized that there were more than fruit in the trees of Love (snicker). I ran around shaking madly! Unluckily for me, no more furniture. Some few hundred bells. Even more unlucky, there are beehives in these trees... I tried to run into the Town Hall for cover but they got me. But I found out later that their hives were worth 500 bells each! Who's laughing now??!?! Ow....

See that Pear Dressor?
Pretty self-explanatory....
Well Mom, you may be proud to know that I didn't learn my lesson and I shook and shook some more. Of course that didn't help at all. All I got was one more measly 100 bells baggie and more bees. For my trouble I got around 1000 bells in hives. Where did I sell fruits of painful labor and some of the cherries? That's easy.There is a store here called Re-Tail run by Reese the Llama? Alpaca? She's pink! She buys everything from you from fish to furniture and she lets you sell your used stuff to the other villagers for money! The only thing she doesn't barter in is trash... When I arrived in the store, I also met little Timmy! He's a little Raccoon who reminds me of Tom Nook. He works in the Nookling Junction that I showed you and he told me to stop on by when I had the time to buy furniture. After he left, I ended up buying a red bed from the store and selling my stuff. I need a place to sleep in after all.

Timmy introducing himself.
Timmy Leaving
Talking to Reese
Reese's sleeping husband. She was adamant about me not disturbing his rest. 
Isn't the bed adorable and red? I really want a blue one :D
After I bought that, I was the owner of some new found cash! I should have bought a pole for the fishing tourney but instead I made a beeline for the shopping mall! I bought two things! A Shirt Dress for my pajamas to go with my new bed and a pair of mint glasses! Mom, the Mint glasses go extremely well with the blue sweater you gave me for my birthday/Christmas!

Looking at it again... maybe I'll sell it
I think this is my second favorite piece of clothing
With my load bought, I went around town and found snow to build a snowman! The snowmen here talk! I decided to name the perfect boy snowman I built Olaf after the Disney Movie character! I talked to Bluebear and Ankha again but they were a little mean and said that I should hurry up and get medicine for my swollen face. Ankha said I could use it as a Halloween mask!!!! >.> Who would have thought the people here would be so snarky right? Oh well. I guess it was my fault for shaking the Town's trees. I reorganized my tent and placed my new bed and dresser into the room and decided to turn in early. I hope sleep will cure this ugly sting of mine.


Olaf! The Perfect Snowboy!
I'll write to you again as soon as something of note happens. It seems like something interesting happens everyday in this little town. I can't wait! And this time I really am the Mayor! Mother, aren't you so proud? Your daughter is now a Mayor of the town? And you and Dad thought I couldn't even move to a town on my own. Well please respond soon. With lots of love,

Your Daughter,

Noel

First day and I already got furniture!

Previous Part<<<                                                                                                       >>> Next Part

No comments:

Post a Comment