Monday, January 20, 2014

Turning Over A New Leaf: An Animal Crossing Walkthrough (3)

Mom,

The house is done! I am writing this to you not in my tent but my newly built house. I gotta give Tom Nook the credit, he sure knows how to build. Of course he also gave me the bill and Mom, 39,800 Bells is giving me quite a headache. I can't tell if I love the guy or am afraid of the guy. Luckily he told me that I could take my time paying it off and I could deposit the money through the ABD in the post office. I'm glad I put some money in there the other day. I think I'll save up and pay it all off in one bulk.  I also brought Ophelia (the original) inside cause she looked cold. Her children seem to be made of sturdier stuff though.



The snowmen here are really interesting! They end up talking and have families and can write mail! I went a little crazy and so far have already built my third one. This time it turned out to be a girl. She calls herself Snowmam. I'll call her Martha. She told me about her family: her husband Snowman, her older son Snowboy, her younger son Snowtyke. She was talkative and scolded me for making her head too big... But I think this time the snowman was a girl because I made her slightly smaller than the last ones...



Remember Ankha? I can't tell if she hates me or likes me! Today she sent a return letter for one I wrote to her yesterday. Her reply was so friendly and nice, it made me wonder if I misjudged her. Or maybe she's just friendlier via mail? I also caught a Horse Mackeral for her because she requested it. She gave me a beautiful t-shirt in return. I actually really like it and it matched my denim jean skirt that I had bought earlier that day.




Of course I caught other fishes, but I ended up giving most of them to the Museum so I wasn't left with very many to sell. I wasn't as lucky with money this time. On the bright side, the museum got a lot of new fishies in today because of me. I have decided that I will finish the Museum's collection as long as I am Mayor! Maybe because Blathers is an owl, but he sleeps while he works. He just stands there asleep! I wish I could sleep standing. Sounds so useful...


A new resident moved in today~! Her name was Lily and she's a frog! She's freaking adorable and even bowed when I walked out. It was too cute. I hope we can become fast friends. She is my new closest neighbor.


I also shook more trees. This time I was able to catch the picture of the bees. That explains why my face is all bruised in most of these pictures. But in the end, I was able to grab a good shot and get free 500 Bells so it wasn't too bad.


I found out why some cracks on the ground, you end up falling through them. There is this thing inside called a pitfall seed that makes you fall through. Whoever plants them on the ground has a bad sense of humor. As Mayor I will try and do something about such outlaw characters! At the least the case is closed. As long as I dig the crack before I walk over it, I should be able to catch it and not fall through.

I also decided to be a good Mayor and asked Isabelle what I would have to do to get Citizen approval go up. She told me that if I talked and befriended the villagers, that was one. The other was to change the town tune! So I did. At the end, I only had about 69% approval rating. i'll get to 100% eventually!


I'm not the musician but I think the tune turned out okay. Isabelle had also gave me a gift. For my newly completed house, she gave me a lovely wallpaper to hang up  in my room. I didn't use it but I did customize my own and placed that there! You can also see that my room is coming along. I got a clock and a chair from the Barold and Donny... I mean Donald and Olaf! I also found a paint set lying around. Picked it up and used it to help decorate my room! Say hi to Belle and Ophelia!



Belle has actually been looking sickly. I think I might have to turn her in to the Museum so she can live in a much more complete environment for her home. I'm thinking I'll just stick with the usual and get a goldfish like the one you bought me when I was a kid. Of course instead, I'll just catch one! Hopefully Belle will get better and I won't have to give her up.. but so far the prospects aren't looking so well. I also did some house calls today! I have to raise approval after all! I visited Bluebear and had a nice chat with her. Surprisingly Knox made a call on me! I was almost late to the appointment but it worked out somehow.



This town also has balloons that carry presents! I really wanted it so bad! But I don't have any means to ... shoot it down? Maybe eventually Nookling Junction will sell something! I hope so. It physically hurt letting something so valuable just float away like that. My curiosity is killing me!


The people of this town are really nice. I found on the town bulletin a welcome note that announced my arrival as Mayor. It was really touching of them. So was the announcement for a sale later during the day :D


I found the pier for the town. It's beautiful! I really wish you could come, but I know you're busy. I hope you are proud of me. I really am sorry that I suddenly decided to move out. Tell Dad all the great things I did. I'm sure he'll love the pier photo. He always did like relaxing hobbies like fishing. I'm turning out to be quite the angler myself! Till Next time!

Noel



Previous Part <<<                                                                                                      >>> Next Part                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment