Friday, January 24, 2014

Turning Over A New Leaf: An Animal Crossing Walkthrough (6)

Hey Mom,

I paid off the loan for the house! Yes that's right! After fishing, collecting, selling and basically toiling away, I got the 39,800 Bells required to pay off my loan.  When I went to Tom Nook to proudly show it off, he ended up telling me that I have the option to expand my house! Get this mother, it's 98,000 Bells just to pay it off! I was like no way brother, you on your own. He told me nicely that I can decide later so I told him I would. Except funny thing happened. Remember how Dorothy was asking me to collect snowflakes and in exchange she would give me furniture. Well later on in the day, I ended up collecting enough snowflakes to complete the set! The room is still gorgeous, but I have no room to place all the pieces of furniture. Depressed, but realizing how vital more space is, I decided to expand. The raccoon had the most smug look on his face ever. Whatever. As Mayor, I should live in the nicest house in the town after all right? It's part of the package right? So I've decided just now as I'm writing this. I will continually expand my house till Nook can't possibly enlarge my house any longer.



I also talked with Lyle the weasel. He told me the score for my home. The HHA people who did the examining loved the fact that my room was all matched together. They had better! I worked so hard on collecting all those Ice Furniture! But the guy told me that I still didn't get the ideal amount. According to Lyle, ideal for my room size would be 10,000 points. I only got 6, 470. He told me I have to start focusing on colors. That yellow has to be on the ... I don't remember! Lyle wrote it for me on the picture.



Hazel has settled in. She's a chipmunk with a uni-brow. She seems nice enough. Her house was cute and her smile friendly. That's all that matters right?



Mom! Kidd is a player. I'm sure of it. So the day before, Bluebear asked me to give me a package to Kidd that had come to her house instead. I didn't think much of it. But once again, she asked me to give soemthing to Kidd that he had asked her to specifically get. Yes Mom! I thought the same thing. I was thinking maybe Kidd (the real Mayor?) was secretly dating Bluebear (one of my closest new friends) and was forgetting stuff at Bluebear's house! Well no matter. I know Bluebear wouldn't rat me out. But get this! When I went to Kidd's house, Ankha was there! And Kidd told me not to tell anyone that Ankha had come! Why would he do that if it was just a friendly visit, HUH!??!?!?



What's worse, I think Kidd and Ankha were already dating even before he came to this town! Yup! He told me it was fun to exchange letters with people from around the world. I don't know about you, but an Egyptian cat is the farthest place "around the world" from here. Who else could he be writing letters to? Maybe I'm blowing this out of the water Mom, but I believe my gut instinct is right!


I'm really sad, Bluebear is pining away for such a guy! She's such a sweet girl! She even invited me to come over to her house to hang out. We drank tea, talked shopping, and discussed past lovers. I cringe to think that so shortly afterwards, I would find this dastardly fellow. 





To top it off! Right when I walked out of Kidd's home, I fell through a hole again! I've still had no luck with these pitfall seeds. I'm just about giving up on finding out who's been planting all of these...  If that wasn't the worst of it, I got invited by Ankha, Bluebear, and Lily to play hide-and-seek after discovering Kidd's secret. It was very hard for me not to blurt everything out, but poor Lily looked like she was having so much fun! I couldn't simply just ruin it for her. I really hope things smooth out. It's killing me just thinking about it. Ankha gave me a ranch table for playing with them. I think she's warming up to me. She's definitely being nicer than when I first met her. I'm glad, but sad because now I'm conflicted. Whose side will I be on if the girl fights? Bluebear or Ankha?





Okay Mom, now for some good news. Love isn't all drama and tragedy. I was able to catch another one of the balloon presents! The method I told you about in the last letter works! This time, there was a balloon bed inside. I'm a little worried. Maybe some balloon people are ordering these via balloon mail and I'm taking all of their express? Well, it's probably part of the risk of using this carrier as a method to obtain packages. 


Sable talked to me for the first time ever! She told me that she was really grateful that I came to the store so often. Mabel was so surprised that Sable took notice of me. Sable took offense at that, saying she valued all of her customers. I'm glad I decided to stick it out till the end and tried and to be her friend.


While I was selling my load off at Re-tail, I was also able to make a little bit of extra cash. Both Bud and Derwin bought my things! Derwin bought a gyroid I had found buried on the ground and Bud bought the MVP t-shirt that someone gave me for running an errand. They gave it to me in cash!!





I checked Bingo again. His number was 32. Two punches down, 4 more to go. I also built another Snowboy! This time, I called him Joey because he was a bit smaller than Olaf and Donald came out to be and reminded me of our neighbor Joey, the little brat. Martha has officially melted away...



The cost of the bridge to be built is really bugging me. Someone kindly donated around 500 Bells, but that's no where enough. I was able to pay off from the 127,500 and make it so that I would only need an even 100,000 more to complete the building costs, but I have no idea where I'm going to get that money! I can tell the other villagers are struggling with money too. I saw both Lily and Knox shaking trees trying to earn a little cash. So Mom, as Mayor, I decided to try and help people by making a cost lists. Every fish and bug I've caught, every shell I've collected, I want to write down the cost to sell it to Re-Tail. It would help my fellow villagers figure out which stuff is valuable and which would barely bring in the dough. Optimize space and cost to make more money!


That will help, but in the end, Love doesn't have nearly enough resources for me to build everything up in a timely fashion. It would take years! I still want to get married and have children. If I run around just helping the villagers for life, I won't be able to do any other thing. I really hope an island of money pops up somewhere! 

Your Daughter,

Noel

Previous Part <<<                                                                                                     >>> Next Part

No comments:

Post a Comment