Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Turning Over A New Leaf: An Animal Crossing Walkthrough (7)

Mom!

I met the Mayor of the town today! Or should I say the former Mayor. I bet you he came, because I finished the house and am really starting my Mayor work. Isabelle told me he was waiting for me at the beach on the port. As soon as I could, I rushed on over and said hello. He was this old turtle with a beard and was called Tortimer. Even though Love is in such a state, I guess he does love the town. I mean he came to visit. On top of that, the villagers here are always so nice, so I have very little to complain about. And get this mother! He said that he would allow me to access the tropical island that he's currently residing in during his retirement. He told me that there are plenty of fish and fruit and other things that would make my visit worthwhile! Remember the island of money I kept groaning about? Can you believe it actually came?!?!?




I also had another visitor today. Her name was Saharah. She was a traveling sales camel who decorated your home with new wallpapers and rugs. Well, I told her I would pay the ridiculously steep price of 3,000 Bells to see what she would do to my home. She went in, mumbled a few ideas to herself, then kicked me out to work out the details. I was afraid she was going to wreck my house. There was so much movement and things rumbling about that I thought she was tearing down the entire interior. Just as I was about to rush in and tell her to stop wrecking my tiny abode, she came out and told me it was done. I ran inside to see what she did and.. I'll show you myself




Before Saharah
After Saharah
I decided to keep my original design interior. I think with Saharah, it's partly luck whether you get a good wallpaper or not. I didn't like it but I didn't tell Saharah that, of course. As you could also probably tell from looking at my photos, Tom Nook kept to his word and expanded! He also kept to his word and promptly charged me 98,000 Bells for the expansion. My soul died a little when I heard the price, but the house is definitely roomier now. The outside looks a little different too. I'll show you the comparisons!

Way Before
Before
Now
I also did a little shopping while I was at Tom Nook. I decided to buy another mailbox and a blue door. I'll admit my savings is low, what with the new expansion and the bridge coming along the way, but in the end, I had to have that blue door and the gorgeous white mailbox! Tom Nook is robbing me of all my Bells, but I guess that just means he's a good business man/coon.
Sable is definitely talking to me. While I was talking to her, she was telling me how little she makes despite how much she works. Mabel scolded her saying that it was Sable herself who had said that they should make great clothes for less money. Plus, Mabel continued by saying that they should be grateful especially since Label was now with them as well. Sable apoligized and smiled for fond times. I'm so glad I'm starting to get to know the sisters a little better. 


While I was making my shopping errands, I also stumbled upon Kidd in the Re-tail. That guy was definitely supposed to be Mayor. For starters, he has such expensive tastes. He was the only one in town that bought my gold nugget I had for sale. A GOLD NUGGET! And he called the price affordable! Mom, maybe I shouldn't be antagonizing him and instead be trying to win him over to my side or something. Oh come now, of course I won't be a gold digger. Get it? Because he bought the gold from me?..... I'll stop.


I built another Snowboy today. This time, he didn't come out perfect. I don't think I can keep getting attached to these Snowpeople. They make me really depressed when they leave. I'll make them, but not get close to them... this one is called Barry. 


Today's Bingo was 40! I got it :DDD I was also able to create a new flag for Love. Designed by yours truly herself. It's quite lovely. It's a snowflake. Took forever to design. I hope you like it. I hope the villagers like it! Ah, who am I kidding. They'll love it!!!! Just look at the colors, the design. It fits our winter theme perfectly!


I'm doing great Mom. I do get a little lonely sometimes. The animals here are lovely, but I guess I also miss human companionship. I hope you can visit one day. Till then.

Your Daughter,

Noel

P.S. Knox gave me a nickname too. Or tried too. This time it was Brainiac. These animals aren't very good with names are they. Can you believe it? Me? A Brainiac? 


Previous Part <<<                                                                                                     >>> Next Part

No comments:

Post a Comment